NEW YORK, March 25, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The wellhead equipment market will register additional spending of about $ 1.45 billionand grew at a CAGR of 5.32% over the five-year forecast period. A well-directed, strategic approach to wellhead equipment procurement can open several options for buyers. This report also offers market implications and new opportunities arising from the COVID-19 pandemic. Download the free sample report
Key highlights of the report:
Wellhead Equipment Procurement market research report
- Learn how to identify strategic and tactical levels of negotiation that will help you get the best prices.
- Find out about the relevant price levels and explain in detail the advantages and disadvantages of the common price models.
- Methods for working with the right suppliers and for determining KPIs to evaluate the established suppliers.
Insights into buyer strategies and tactical negotiation levers:
The report discusses various strategic and tactical negotiating levers to help buyers get the best prices in the Wellhead Equipment market. The report also assists buyers with relevant wellhead equipment price levels, pros and cons of common pricing models such as volume-based pricing, spot pricing, as well as cost-plus price and category management strategies and best practices to achieve their category goals.
For further insights into buyer strategies and tactical negotiation levers, Click here.
Main drivers and trends for market growth:
The pressure from substitute players and a moderate threat from new market entrants have resulted in the suppliers having little bargaining power.
Price forecasts are advantageous in purchasing planning, especially if they are supplemented by constant monitoring of factors that influence prices. For the forecast period, the market expects a change of 4.00% to 9.00%.
- Identify beneficial opportunities in the total cost of ownership of wellhead equipment (total cost of ownership).
- Expected changes in the price forecast and factors affecting current and future price changes.
- Identify pricing models that offer the most rewarding opportunities.
Some of the top wellhead equipment suppliers featured in this report:
This Wellhead Equipment Procurement Information Report outlined key suppliers and their cost structures, SLA terms, best selection criteria, and negotiation strategies.
- GENERAL ELECTRIC Co.
- Aker ASA
- Schlumberger NV
- The Weir Group Plc
- NATIONAL OILWELL VARCO INC.
- TechnipFMC Plc
- NABORS INDUSTRIES LTD.
- Oil States International Inc.
- Forum Energy Technologies Inc.
- Stream-Flo Industries Ltd.
To get instant access to 1000+ market-ready Procurement Intelligence reports at no additional cost or obligation, Subscribe now for free.
- Market insights
- Insights into the pricing of the category
- Opportunities to save costs
- Recommended course of action
- Category ecosystem
- Category management strategy
- Category management enablers
- Supplier selection
- Suppliers under cover
- US Market Insights
- Category area
Get access to regular procurement and procurement information on our digital procurement platform. Contact us.
SpendEdge shares your passion for promoting sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the procurement market intelligence partner of choice for more than 120 Fortune 500 companies and other leading companies in numerous industries. Our strength lies in providing robust market intelligence reports and solutions for procurement in real time.
Learn more: https://www.spendedge.com/request-for-demo
Phone: +1 (872) 206-9340