Dublin, June 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The Global Air Purification Equipment Market Report 2021: Impact of COVID-19 and Recovery Through 2030 “ Report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com to offer.
Global Air Purification Devices Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery by 2030 provides strategists, marketers and executives with the critical intelligence they need to assess the global Air Purification Devices Market after COVID-19 closes.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ regions.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the effects of the virus wear off.
- Create regional and country strategies based on local data and analyzes.
- Identify growth segments for investments.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends that are shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research results.
- Benchmark performance compared to major competitors.
- Use the relationships between key records for superior strategies.
- Suitable to support your internal and external presentations with reliable, high quality data and analysis
Major players in the air purification equipment market are Daikin Industries Ltd., Sharp Corporation, Camfil Group, Philips Electronics NV, LG Electronics Inc., Panasonic Corporation, 3M Company, Mann + Hummel and Honeywell International Inc.
The global air purification equipment market is forecast to grow from $ 59.42 billion in 2020 to $ 61.73 billion in 2021, with an average annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.9%. The growth is mainly due to companies reorganizing their operations and recovering from the effects of COVID-19, which previously resulted in restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working and the closure of commercial activities that created operational challenges. The market is expected to reach $ 87.6 billion at a CAGR of 9.1% in 2025.
The air purification equipment market consists of the sales of air purification equipment by companies (organizations, sole proprietorships, and partnerships) that manufacture air purification equipment that is used to remove pollutants from the air in a room to improve indoor air quality. Only goods and services that are traded between companies or sold to end users are recorded.
Partnerships and collaborations between industry players are becoming increasingly popular in the air purification device market. Large companies strategically acquire start-ups and medium-sized companies in the air purification market in order to expand the company’s range of products and services. Strategic collaborations and partnership agreements help companies to expand their existing product portfolio and their geographic reach. For example, in January 2018 Johnson Controls, an Ireland-based HVAC company, partnered with AtmosAirTM Solutions, a manufacturer of air purification systems using bipolar ionization, to provide cleaner air quality for their customers. Johnson Controls is a ventilation and building control company. Similarly, in February 2019, AAF Flanders signed a partnership agreement with IONaer International LLC to bring the CleanAir EXP cleaning system to the market. The CleanAir EXP Purification System is a revolutionary solution for air purification and monitoring. The cleaning system combines the most advanced sensor technology in the room with the latest in air cleaning technology to deliver clean indoor air.
The Air Purification Devices Market Covered In This Report Is Segmented Into Standalone Air Purification Devices By Product Type. Initiate air purification devices. It is also divided into residential buildings by the consumer industry; commercially; industrial and by technology in HEPA; electrostatic precipitators; Activated carbon; ionic filters; Other.
In September 2018, Dexwet International AG, an Austria-based filter manufacturer, and a subsidiary of Dexwet Holdings Corporation acquired Aludo GmbH, a German manufacturer of air purification devices, for an undisclosed amount. The aim of the acquisition is to equip the high-end product line for air purifiers from Aludo GmbH with Dexwet inside, the revolutionary wet filter technology. Aludo GmbH is a manufacturer of air purifiers and decentralized ventilation systems based in Germany. The company manufactures air purification devices for particles, bacteria, viruses, pollen and allergens.
Increasing health problems due to air pollution are expected to fuel demand for the air purification equipment market. Rising deaths and illnesses from air pollution are driving increased demand for air purification devices that remove harmful pollutants from the air. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), air pollution is a leading cause of death and various diseases. Air pollution is responsible for around 4.2 million deaths worldwide each year, mainly from heart disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, lung cancer, acute respiratory infections and stroke. There are around 200,000 premature deaths annually in the United States alone. In addition, air pollution alone is responsible for 29% of lung cancer, 43% of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, 17% of acute lower respiratory infections and 24% of all deaths and illnesses worldwide. The increase in airborne contaminants is expected to drive demand for the Air Purification Equipment market over the forecast period.
The risk associated with the air purification devices and the high maintenance costs are expected to limit the growth of the air purification devices market. Air cleaning systems are good at removing dust, but they may not be an effective solution at removing bad odors. Some air purification systems emit excessive numbers of ions into the air, which leads to ozone emissions and is believed to be harmful to the environment. Additionally, high maintenance costs for disposable and replaceable filters between $ 20 and $ 200 are another major barrier to market growth. These drawbacks related to the use of air purification systems are expected to impact the air purification equipment market over the forecast period.
Key topics covered:
2. Market characteristics for air purification devices
3. Air Purification Equipment Market Trends and Strategies
4. Effects of COVID-19 on air purification devices
5. Air Purification Equipment Market Size and Growth
6. Air purification equipment market segmentation
7. Regional and country analysis of the Air Purification Devices market
8. Asia Pacific Air Purification Equipment Market
9. China market for air purification equipment
10. Indian air purification equipment market
11. Japan Air Purification Equipment Market
12. Australia Air Purification Equipment Market
13. Indonesia Air Purification Equipment Market
14. South Korea Air Purification Equipment Market
15. Western European market for air purification devices
16. UK air purification equipment market
17. Germany market for air purification devices
18. France air purification equipment market
19. Eastern European market for air purification equipment
20. Russia air purification equipment market
21. North America Air Purification Equipment Market
22. United States market for air purification equipment
23. South America Air Purification Equipment Market
24. Brazil air purification equipment market
25. Middle East Air Purification Equipment Market
26. Africa market for air purification equipment
27. The competitive landscape and company profiles of the Air Purification Devices Market
29. Major mergers and acquisitions in the air purification equipment market
29. Future Prospects and Potential Analysis for Air Purification Equipment Market
- Daikin Industries Ltd.
- Sharp Corporation
- Camfil group
- Philips Electronics NV
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Panasonic Corporation
- 3M company
- Man + bumblebee
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Clarcor Inc.
- Whirlpool Corporation
- SPX flow
- Eureka Forbes
- Fumex Inc.